Our Sweet Sophie
WOW! Where have these 5 months have gone? I know I say that everytime I blog about one of the kids getting older, but it truly is the case! I guess I am so busy that one day turns into another and another and then BAM 5 months! 2 kids vs. 3 kids?? It was hard at first but is getting so much easier! Sophie is a lot happier now and the boys are understanding everything that I say and can really help out!
Sophie is such a sweet baby! Her smiles are just gorgeous. When she smiles, she tilts her head and looks shyly away.
As soon as you put her on her back she rolls over to her belly. She loves rolling and playing on her mat.
Rolled off her playmate and looking under the couch.
She found her feet last week! Now she plays with them all the time.
For her entertainment, she loves watching for Shepherd and Spencer. She follows them around the room with her eyes. Before we know it, she will be crawling after them. I know they are going to keep her laughing! I love her little laugh. She is very ticklish and just giggles. She loves to play pick-a-boo and cracks up with I talk into her neck.
She started eating some cereal. She is a very messy eater! She wasn't a huge fan of it at first. She is eating it better this week with a little bit of apples in it.
Daddy's girl ready for church
Loves to kick her feet! This is a video of her at her 4 month checkup. Such a sweet girl!
She has added so much to our lives! I love my little family of five!





2 comments:
We are so thrilled to have sweet little Sophie in our lives!!! I love listening to her sweet little laugh. love you all. Kisses to Sophie, Shepherd, and Spencer.
Love,
DeeDee
how on earth do you do it, jana!? you must have super powers. Here I am panicking about getting through a grocery run with 2 kids under 2 and you had 3!!! So happy for you and your beautiful family.
Post a Comment