Don't most people just relax and take it easy after the holidays? Well not at the Hall household. We are busy getting ready for Shepherd and Spencer's 2 year old Sesame Street birthday party! We are having a small party with just a few friends from church over to play. We can't invite too many because our house is small and you never know what the weather will be like on an Alabama winter day! I am having so fun planning and making things for the party! I can't believe my sweet boys are two!! It seems like yesterday we were just having the Thing 1 Thing 2 party. Days sure are flying by! I love my boys!!

2 comments:
oh sweet Shepherd...Oh sweet Spencer...how Nana and Papa love you too!! The sweetest two, two-year olds in the world...Happy Birthday Month...sweet boys!
Nana
Precious birthday invitation [by the way!!) really cute!!
Mom
Post a Comment