Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tomorrow...


Two years ago I sat here in anticipation on what the next day would bring... A long awaited meeting of my two precious twin boys! Matt and I prayed and prayed for a baby and then God blessed us with two wonderful darlings! They have added so much to our lives. They make us laugh and smile all day! They are both so full of life and love being just little boys! Tomorrow we celebrate the day our lives changed so much for the better! Tomorrow (and everyday) we praise God for the TWO blessings He gave us two years ago.
Tomorrow...Happy Birthday Shepherd and Spencer!


3 comments:

Matt said...

In some ways it has flown by, but at the same time I feel like they have been a part of our lives for so long...in a good way!

Denise said...

What a precious post!!! I also remember this day 2 years ago and was so wishing I was there with you. God has truly blessed us all with these two precious little boys. He has also blessed Spencer, Shepherd, and Sophie with two wonderful parents. I am so proud of you and Matt and the way you are raising your children to love and KNOW God!! I love you all and can't wait to see you Saturday.

vicki said...

I agree with Denise...every word of it! They are so very precious and have brought all so much joy and happiness!

LOVE LOVE you, dear sweet Shep and Spence!!
Happy Happy Birthday..Love Nana and Papa