Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome to Sesame Street


We had a Sesame Street Birthday Party to celebrate my little two year olds. I had a blast making decorations and planning for the party. I love etsy and pinterest! I got so many ideas from those sites.

Decorations- I ordered chartacters and a sesame street sign off of etsy and then I made the rest.

Our front door. Kids followed Elmo's, Cookie Monster's, and Big Bird's footprints to the party.


A few pictures of Shep and Spence

Took pictures of the boys holding a S and 2.

Characters were everywhere! We also had a slideshow of pictures of the boys from birth. I could watch it over and over!

I was sad that I didn't get a final picture of the food table. We had fruit pops and jello jigglers in the shape of "S" and "2" that were not pictured.

Goodies for the kiddos
Cupcakes were a part of the decorations too. We have a good friend that made them for us. They were adorable and tasted so delicious! Shep and Spence LOVED them!

YUM!!
I love how different they are! Spencer dove right in while it took Shepherd and little longer. It was the exact opposite on their first birthday!

More Decor...


The biggest hit was the moonwalk that DeeDee gave us. We are really going to enjoy it on warm days!




Nana and Papa gave us a big Pirate water table for this summer. They are going to love playing it this summer! The boys love to play outside, so I requested outdoor toys. :)


Family! We were so bless to have most of our family with us to celebrate their party.
Nana and Papa!

We are so glad Dee Dee is retired now and can come visit!

It was such a fun weekend! Now back to reality...next on the agenda...
potty training! (EEEKKK)

2 comments:

Matt said...

Great Party planning!

Denise said...

Love the pictures!! What a great party and the decorations were adorable!!! Love you all!!
DeeDee