Happy Birthday Shepherd and Spencer!!!
Shepherd
- Momma's boy! Which I am ok with! :) I know this won't last forever, and I am enjoying it while I can!
-Loves learning and working with his ABC's. He can identify every letter of the alphabet and can count to 15.
-Can say simple sentences and is always cracking us up with something he has said
-Can tell you what the gospels are, how many books are in the bible, and say a few important words in some bible verses.
- Loves to make believe. He likes to pretend that he is eating something or feeding you or his bear something. His new thing he has started this week is gulping and then saying "Yum, so good!" Then he cracks up laughing!
-He loves to carry around his bear everywhere. He has two of them and loves to rub his bear's nose on his face. It is so precious!
-Loves his paci! We are going to get rid of it at the end of this month, and I know he will have a hard time with it!
-Loves to play with his car and planes! He pushes them all around the house making car sounds.
-Is a great helper. He loves to bring me diapers for Sophie. Likes to have things in a place. If you tell him where something goes, that is where he will like it to be!
-Loves to play with his brother. Although Shepherd may be more dominate of the two, he watches every move Spencer makes and does what Spencer does!
-Loves for you to read to him. Some of his favorite books right now are Five Little Ducks, Llama Llama, and Go Dog Go!
-His favorite tv show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse but loves to watch Super Why also!
-Is easily embarrassed! Doesn't like to show off in front of people! SO even though he can say anything and speak in sentences, you may not hear him.
- Calls Spencer- Shepherd....we are working on this! But it is so cute! Guess he doesn't know that his momma is smarter than to name both of them the same!
-Loves to pray! He always thanks God for Papa's truck! :)
-Has a fantastic memory. He remembers more things than I do!
Spencer
-My sweet spirit Spencer! Spencer loves to laugh all the time. He is good natured and loves to laugh when you laugh.
- Loves to play. If he isn't climbing or playing with something, then he is looking for something to climb.
- His new thing is to get off the couch head first, and just balance on his head!
- Loves to figure out how things work.
-LOVES to watch all tv! His favorites are Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse, and Super Why.
- Spencer enjoys working with letters and can identify all the letters in the alphabets and can count to 13.
-Wants to be outside playing all the time. Runs everywhere he goes. He NEVER just walks!
-Loves anything having to do with the moon! He loves to look for the moon when we are outside and he gets so excited with you can see the moon during the daytime.
-Has great eyesight! Loves to look for airplanes and can spot them from far off!
-Loves to read any books that have airplanes or moons in them. Some of his favorite are On the Moon, Are You My Mother?, and Goodnight Moon.
-Loves to sing and is pretty good on pitch! (see an older post for a video of him singing)
-Loves his lovie and likes for me to say goodnight to his lovie at bedtime also.
-Hates nap time! I think he thinks he is missing out on something!
-Loves to pretend his basketball goal is an airplane.
-Loves to love on Sophie and is going to love making her laugh.
-Loves to pray! He always remembers to pray for everyone in our family!
-Can say the gospels (but never says Matthew), he can tell you how many books are in the Bible, and some other important facts.
-Loves wrestling with his brother!
I love how my boys are so unique! They both have so many strengths! I pray everyday that I can help them grow into strong young men with strong faith!
Two years ago I became a mommy and I am loving it!
Thank you Shepherd and Spencer for bringing so much into our lives! Your Mommy and Daddy love you very much!

3 comments:
Today is the day we all met these wonderful sweet boys! Shep and Spence..you are so dear to us...Happy Happy birthday today...We love you so very much...Nana and Papa
Precious. Reading this made me smile, laugh and feel so much LOVE for you all!!! What special little boys both Shepherd and Spencer are. I am so excited to be at their birthday party tomorrow. Love you all and thank you Jana for sharing such sweet details of y'alls life. So special to me!!!!
What a sweet, sweet posting. I loved how you caught me up on all the details. What Godly parents you two are.
I love y'all.
Post a Comment