Thursday, July 7, 2011

Brotherly Love

Words cannot express the joy I feel when I watch my boys play together. They truly are best friends already. The first thing they say when they wake up from their nap is "Bubba". This is the name they call each other. I try and get them to practice saying the other's name but it doesn't work. I say, "Spencer, say 'Shepherd'." He goes "Bubba" with full confidence of saying the right name. I think it is precious.

So the past 2 weeks we all have had an cold, sinus infection, ear infections. Both boys are on an antibiotic. Of course I am the last one to get it, but it lasts the longest. I have gotten a nasty cough that will not go away. A cough is horrible at any time, but when you are 32 1/2 weeks pregnant it is almost unbearable. My whole body aches from coughing. Poor Sophie, I know she hates it! Anyways...the past 2 days have been rough because this momma has no energy! My boys have been under the weather too, but we still have tried to play. This morning we all were exhausted. I had to share this video of them snuggling together... This was only 8:00 this morning. They were wanting a nap already! I held them off for a little while! Excuse the pacis...we are only suppose to have them in the bed or occasionally at church...but on sick days rules go out the window!

"We will be friends forever, just you wait and see."
~Winnie the Pooh






2 comments:

vicki said...

So so cute!! They do love each other don't they!!!Hope you all feel better soon!!

Hope they didn't catch it at Nana and Papas!!

Matt said...

I can't believe they're 1.5 years old! The really are best friends!