Ever since my boys started babbling, I love hearing their voices. Now that they are saying more words and putting words together, you can really hear their "real" voices coming through. I love to listen to them, and it makes me laugh at what they say, or how they say it. Over the past week, Spencer's southern accent is coming through. Many will say he got that from his mama, but I don't think I have an accent! ;) It really comes through when he asks for another bite to eat. Here is a sweet video from breakfast this morning!
6 comments:
LOVE the sweet video of Spencer!! He is such a cutie! Accent and all! Love yall,
Mom
He may look like me, but he talks like his Mama (or is it Mummy?) ;-)
my favorite part is "please!". :) Miss you! Jenn H.
Oh my goodness, that is absolutely precious. Can;t wait to see y'all in a couple of weeks. Love you.
DeeDee
I can't stop watching this video. He is so cute and I also LOVE the please!!!!
Thank you for sharing these little videos.. It just makes my heart warm up.
LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Post a Comment