Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ho Ho Ho

We had a great holiday.... Very busy.... We went out to Houston and celebrated with Matt's family the week before Christmas. Then we came home for 2 days then traveled to Birmingham to be with my family for a couple of days. On Christmas Eve, we traveled back home so Santa could bring the boys their toys. It has been a very eventful 2 weeks!!

Since I updated about the boys last...
Shep- has taken his first steps, and is cruising FAST around the furniture. Once he gets his confidence he will be walking; Says "Hey Dada" when Matt gets home; Says "Ho, Ho Ho"; says "bath" (please do not say this word around him because he LOVES his baths);

Spence- gotten his two top teeth ("All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"); has become very active and loves to just scream for no reason; loves to dance; loves to play catch and will find a ball that is anywhere in the room

Photos galore...

Houston
Densie and Ron with the boys

The boys LOVE Uncle Kyle

Opening stockings from Dee Dee and Ron

Sporting my new hat from Kelli and Kyle while playing with tissue paper. Tissue paper is the BEST!

Playing with new toys

Nana & Papa's

WOW! Look at all those presents....

Nana, which one is mine???

Shep with Paw Paw

Being silly with Papa

Here is the paper Papa

How do I open this?

Back at home...
Reading a book on Christmas Eve

Cookies and milk for Santa

Santa took a picture after he left all the presents

Christmas morning...trying out the new tunnel

That was fun! Let's do it again!

Santa brought puzzles!

A white Christmas!

Thank you for joining in on our Christmas celebration!

Next up...First Birthday!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Matt said...

What a fun couple of weeks although it is nice to rest a little bit now. I still can't believe it snowed on Christmas!

Denise said...

I love all the pictures. What a happy family and such a special Christmas. What a wonderful year 2010 was. We were blessed in so many ways, but Shep and Spence were number one on our list of blessings from God. Looking forward to 2011. I remember this time last year being in Alabama and we were all so excited about our new additions coming soon. Now a whole year has passed and I love all the pictures on this blog. It is wonderful to go back and see the pictures of the year. Thank you Jana for this wonderful record of the first year with your babies. Love you all. Have a Happy New Year.

Fox Family said...

sweet pictures of your adorable family! hope you have a very happy 2011 filled with many more blessings.
~sarah fox

Pamela said...

Jana, I can't believe the boys will be one years old!!!! Makes me so happy to see the pictures of them!!! You are such a good mom!!