I have been so excited about this time of year coming and doing so many fun things with Shepherd and Spencer. I love watching their eyes as they see Christmas lights and all the decorations! They have loved all the activity around Christmas so far!
We put up our tree at the end of November. They were very intrigued by it. They would crawl up to it, sit there and just stare up. It was precious! They love to touch it, so the bottom of our tree has no lights or ornaments.
Can we help Mom?
The finished product
One problem...they like to throw their balls into the tree...
I made ornaments for our tree with the boys handprints. Their little hands are so precious. I know I will probably tear up every year I reach into the ornament box and pull out their hands from their very first Christmas!
What are you doing Mom? I'm so proud of myself!!
I can do it! I did it!
We love our hand ornaments!
We went to the Galleria to go see Santa and to ride the carousel. The boys didn't cry at all when they sat with Santa. We didn't get great pictures, so we may go back sometime in the next 2 weeks. Spence loved him, but Shep was a little unsure. They have switched personalities on me (AGAIN).. Shep doesn't like new things or sounds. It will probably be Spencer again next week.
They LOVED the carousel!!!
I love this one because of Shepherd and Matt's faces! Precious!
I spent last week turning our guest room into a toy room. I had to find a place for all their future toys from Christmas and birthday. It has been so great to have a place for their toys! Nana and Papa are getting the boys a bookshelf for Christmas and I can't wait to keep adding things to organize it. We love playing in there and spend most of our days reading and throwing balls!
HO HO HO!
The boys love looking out the window in the toy room and watching for Daddy to get home from work!
Playing in the toy room
Last Pic...








7 comments:
OH! I Love all of the pictures so much!! I love their expressions...they are so funny! Cant wait for Christmas! Love you all! Nana
Amazing looking at them through the year, those little hands!
I LOVE the hand ornaments! Such a great memory to have over the years!!!
Jana, thank you so much for these adorable pictures and sharing your daily activities. These are two of the cutest little boys I have ever seen. I can't wait to see you all Thursday. We are ready. Been wrapping presents and getting the house ready for y'all. Love you all.
Jana - I love the AU snowman shirts! Where did you get them? Merry Christmas!
Cute Cute!!! Love the pictures....can't wait to see y'all!!!!
Very cute pictures!! They are going to be like Owen and love Christmas! :) Where did you get the kit to make their sweet little handprints? I had one that we tried, but it did not work out very well!
Rachael
Post a Comment