I keep looking at these pictures and just laugh!! They are so adorable and had so much FUN crawling through their little tunnel. Thanks so much for coming to Texas. We enjoyed getting to visit with all of you. You and Matt are doing such a good job with these two precious little boys. They are so happy and such good babies. Love you and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS. You will have so much fun this year!
I love the picture of Shepherd sticking his tongue out when he is crawling through the box! Precious! They have grown so much! I can't believe that they will be 1 soon!!
3 comments:
Such great pictures! LOVE the expression on Spences face! What fun little guys!! Truly unique pictures too!
I keep looking at these pictures and just laugh!! They are so adorable and had so much FUN crawling through their little tunnel. Thanks so much for coming to Texas. We enjoyed getting to visit with all of you. You and Matt are doing such a good job with these two precious little boys. They are so happy and such good babies. Love you and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS. You will have so much fun this year!
I love the picture of Shepherd sticking his tongue out when he is crawling through the box! Precious! They have grown so much! I can't believe that they will be 1 soon!!
Love,
Rach
Post a Comment