Monday, October 11, 2010

9 Months old

Today my sweet babies are 9 months old! We go to the doctor this afternoon, so I will post stats later. I am a little emotional today after I TRIED to get a 9 month photo of my 2 boys. I took many pictures and didn't get one of them both looking at me. We will try again once Daddy gets home and can help. I did however manage to get these cute pictures to compare to them at 6 weeks in our big chair. HOW THEY HAVE GROWN!!

I love you Shepherd and Spencer!!

6 Weeks

9 Months

5 comments:

Matt said...

Can't believe it!

vicki said...

Love love the pics...oh my goodness..ANY POSE will look good with them! They are sosososo Adorable!! Love you Spence and Shep!! Happy 9..my sweet little pumpkins! Nana

Edwards fam said...

Jans, they are so handsome!! The time flies, doesn't it?!

Jesse and Amber LaRue said...

They are absolutely adorable!!! So happy!!!

Anonymous said...

What precious little boys!!! They are so sweet together....I can't wait to see them in a couple of weeks!!! Love to all.
DeeDee