-Spence has croup
- Spence has runny nose
-Spence has stomach issues
-Shep has runny eye and likes to be held or walked around
-We have a broken toilet
-We have a broken heater
-Broken door knobs...
...AND Matt will be gone most of the day tomorrow at church and meetings in the afternoon
This tired mama is just getting more tired...BUT...
-God has blessed us with 2 amazing boys that love to smile and laugh
-I am so thankful that I have parents who will make special trips to come help out
- I am so thankful that I have a husband who will walk the boys around the neighborhood when they are fussy (even if it was during the 4th quarter of the Auburn game and he kept running to hear what was going on)
aren't they just precious?!?!?! I hope they feel better soon!
Life is good!
3 comments:
Jana - I hope things are getting better! I love reading your updates on the boys... I wish I could stay as positive as you sound when Avery is fussing all day!
We hope they feel better soon too! We were at Meme's this weekend and Jamie saw a pic of the boys and at first thought Spence was Timothy! :) They really do still look alike...and in your last 2 posts, Spence has been wearing a couple of the same outfits Timothy has! :) We saw Ron and Denise and they were talking about going to see y'all soon. How fun!
Boo for broken toilets!
Boo for runny noses!
But love those sweet babies! They look like they are saying "Cheer up, Mom!"
Hang in there!! Love you, Mom
Post a Comment