Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What is Spencer like at 9 months?

Spencer Matthew
19 lbs 7 oz
27 1/4 inches

-is a Mommy's boy
-has 1 tooth starting to poke through
-has bright blue eyes
-his smile takes up his whole face
-his smile brightens up a room
-loves to give kisses that leave your face soaking wet
-does the army crawl around everywhere
-loves to explore the room
-is easy going
-when he wants Mommy he wines likes a little puppy dog
-says "Dada" all the time
-gets excited and shakes his arms and legs
-sometimes he gets too excited to crawl and tries to crawl fast and ends up just "swimming" in one place
-loves to eat anything especially... well...anything
-has learned to drink from a sippy cup
-laughs all the time
-is very ticklish
-loves for you to read to him, but would rather hold it while you read
-Loves the books Llama Llama Red Pajama, The Magic Hat, and Bark George!
-loves his paci and lovie
-crawls around with his lovie while holding onto his elephant's trunk
-favorite color is blue
(blue paci and lovie)
-loves being outside and watching the trees blow
-loves to spit and blow bubbles; especially when he has food in his mouth!
Spencer, I love waking up every morning to your sweet, happy face. You can make anyone happy with that laugh of yours! I love watching you crawl around and explore your new little world. You make your Daddy and I laugh with your sweet facial expressions. We can't wait to see what you discover next! We love you as high as the mountains and as deep as the sea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet little Spencer...I am just in love with these two little boys. I can't wait to see them. Jana, your words are so sweet and I just love reading about the changes the boys have made and watching them grow up in pictures. Thanks for the details and the delightful picture story. Love the video. What fun you all have. See you soon.
Love,
DeeDee

Jesse and Amber LaRue said...

I love reading about, and seeing pictures of, your boys! I love seeing the differences and similarities between the two! And they are TOTALLY PRECIOUS!