We had a great time on our beach trip! It was fun to just spend the weekend with Nana and Papa, Julie, Blake, Caroline, and Jackson! The boys loved playing with Caroline and Jackson. They were so sweet to them. Caroline played with the boys and helped me keep an eye on them. The beach was beautiful! We were able to take the boys out in the mornings and then again in the evenings. They can't wear sunscreen yet and the sun was pretty bright. Matt stayed in on Saturday and let me go out for a couple of hours and then Nana and Papa kept them Sunday afternoon for both of us to go out and enjoy the ocean. The boys loved walking down the beach. Matt and I carried them in carriers and walked. The sound of the ocean always put Shepherd to sleep! It was so relaxing. We are going again over Labor Day. They will be older and be able to enjoy it better. I am already counting down!!
Here are a few pictures that show our trip better than I can tell it...
Spence sleeping in the stroller
Walking on the beach
It was a GREAT trip!


7 comments:
Never a dull moment! The first of many fun family trips!
I am hoping I can finally comment!! I have still been having trouble. It looks like y'all had so much fun! I took my two to the beach when they were about that age. It was winter, though. In just a few months, they will be playing in the sand and having so much fun!! Did you pack everything but the kitchen sink to take them? I filled up an entire car trunk with stuff on our first trip. It gets easier when they don't need so much "stuff"! :-)
Yay! It worked!
Jana, I absolutely love your new header picture, what a beautiful family and you all just look so happy! I think that is my favorite picture I've ever seen!
I'm glad you had such a great weekend at the beach with your precious pumpkins! :)
Love that top picture! You should put that one on your facebook album, too. I need to get a copy of that one of Blake and Shep - so cute.....and any others you have that weren't on facebook. I'm going to try to load the ones from my camera and send you a few. It was a fun trip - can't wait to do it again!
Awe I miss beach trips with your family! I bet it so much more fun now with the kids. I am glad you got to go and enjoy yourself!!! Love you tons!
LOVE LOVE LOVE pictures of babies!! The video of them looking at each other...I have looked at it over and over!! Love your words about them! They are so lucky to have parents who are so IN love with them...and also grandparents who adore their every move!!!!!Love you Mom
Post a Comment