Happy Father's Day!
This past Sunday was Father's Day. We had a great time celebrating Matt! I knew what a special guy I had married 6 years ago, but I have really seen how amazing he is since Shepherd and Spencer have been born. Matt has really stepped up in helping with our boys. While most parents can get a break and trade off tending to the baby, that isn't the case with twins. We each always have our hands full. Matt always got up to help me in the middle of the night in the beginning! I couldn't have done those first few months without him! Shepherd and Spencer are going to have a wonderful man to look up too and try to imitate! I am so lucky to have such a great husband to be an amazing father to our children!
Each boy wakes up at different times, then gets in the bed with us and sleeps about an extra hour or so. Spencer is sleeping with his arms up like Daddy! I was making Father's Day breakfast.
We love our Daddy!
Ready to go to church! We were on our best behavior for Daddy today!
2 comments:
awe so fun! looks like y'all had a great day! Love that Matt has his own quilt and Spencer had his own. Starting 'em young! ;)
Love ya!
Love all the pictures Jana! I love how Spencer has his leg propped up on Shep!! haha
Love yall...Mom
Post a Comment