Tuesday, May 11, 2010

4 Months

We have had a lot of fun this past month. The boys are smiling and laughing all the time. Spencer is rolling over and Shepherd is able to hold toys on his own. They are learning and advancing every day. I love to see them concentrate on grabbing a toy and then their face when they accomplish it.

I had a great first Mother's Day. I love being a mommy!! I know I have a great task of raising these boys and am looking forward to it! We heard a great sermon on Sunday of the importance of mothers within a home. It is a lot to think about, but I pray everyday that God will show me how to help guide Shepherd and Spencer to Him.

Matt and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary last week. I can't believe we have been married for 6 years. We celebrated it a little differently this year. We went out to an early dinner, came home and gave baths, fed and was watching tv by 8:00. It was one of the best years though! =) My good friend Nicole texted me on my anniversary saying who would have thought 6 years ago that Matt and I would now have twin boys! Sometimes I still can't believe how truly blessed I am!

The boys turned 4 months old yesterday. We had their 4 month appointment. Here are their stats...

Shepherd
14 pounds 9 ounces
24 inches tall
16.25 head

Spencer
15 pounds 1 ounce
24 inches tall
17 head

Here is a video of a few different things.
Shep and Spencer having "twin talk" while eating hands, Spencer rolling over ( I love how Shepherd is almost encouraging him), and Shepherd laughing (excuse my wet curly hair!).
All precious moments!!
(More videos to come, because this month we introduce FOOD!)







5 comments:

Matt said...

I could listen to them laugh all day, and they seem even bigger now than when we shot that video...great times...love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that sweet laugh is too cute! I know I say this every post, but the boys are just PRECIOUS! Can hardly wait to get all our kiddos together-so fun! Jenn H.

Julie said...

They are adorable! We enjoyed getting to see them on Sunday.

vicki said...

Jana ...I could sit and do nothing but watch this!! It is so cute! the laugh...the rolling over...it IS good times..NOTHING like it...Love you!! Mom

Pamela said...

Those sweet babies!!!! I just loved watching it over and over just smiling the whole time!!! Sweet sugars to them!!!!
Love ya
Pam