Each day I make sure they boys have some interaction time together. While they are noticing one another, they don't really play together yet. Most of the interactions they have is hitting each other in the face when they are swinging their arms in delight on their play mat. Sometimes they try and eat each other's hands when it touches their mouth. It is so cute! Here are some pictures of their play time together yesterday. We were practicing rolling over and I thought we could roll on each other. They thought it was fun! I know this is the first of many wrestling pictures I will get...
What is going on?
The boys looked so cute at church yesterday. Here are them playing with Matt before we left yesterday.


4 comments:
We loved seeing these pictures. Thats hilarious :-) Thats good that they will always have a buddy. Its amazing how fast they're growing! In the words of Caroline....they are "sooo cute"
Jana ..I love the pictures! Even though you updated just a week ago...they still look like they have grown!
I think they are going to be big boys! But they need to slow down because I love holding them both at the same time!! Love love the sailboats on their outfits!
I also loved loved their laughing too!
Love you! Mom
How adorable. I have not had time to get on my computer lately. BEEN REALLY BUSY!! I agree with Vicki.....Everytime I see a new picture...they look like they get bigger and bigger. I am loving the darling smiles and sweet way they play together. Love you all!! Can't wait to see them in June. Love, Denise
I had some catching up to do! Love hearing about the boys adventures! They are so cute Jana!!! Not too much longer and I can hold them...YEA!!!!
Post a Comment