Mornings are my favorite time. Both Shepherd and Spencer are in good moods and all smiles. This past Tuesday I heard jabbering over the monitor during their morning naps and this is what I walked into...
awe sweeties! every time you post something i just want to pack my bags and head up there! i'm thinking maybe june.....lets discuss! kiss them good morning from aunt lp! luf ya!
4 comments:
Jana I just love this!! Soo cute of them....They are so alert..and of course...sweet! I am watching it over and over...Love you! Mom
Love this Jana! They are so sweet and I can't get over how big they are getting! Makes me excited watching this video! You are such a great Mommy :)
awe sweeties! every time you post something i just want to pack my bags and head up there! i'm thinking maybe june.....lets discuss! kiss them good morning from aunt lp! luf ya!
They have gotten so big! They are so sweet! I just loved hearing their giggles and coos!
Post a Comment