Matt and I have spent this last week looking back at pictures and can't believe we are going to add 2 sons to our family. Matt is the love of my life and he has done an amazing job taking care of me these past weeks. I could not have done it without him. He is going to be an excellent Daddy and wonderful example to our boys. He is a Godly man and I'm so glad Shepherd and Spencer will have him to look up too! I thank Matt for 5 1/2 amazing years as a couple, and as tomorrow begins we will double our family to 4 and start a new adventure.
Please keep us in your prayers tomorrow!
Coming soon...Shepherd Mark and Spencer Matthew
8 comments:
My prayers will be with you 4 Jana!!! I'm so happy for you and can't believe you made it this far!!! CONGRATULATIONS! :)
Yeah! I can't wait to see pictures! Happy Birthday to Shepherd and Spencer!
Yea!! We're so so excited, and can't wait to see you tomorrow and meet our new nephews/cousins!!!
Jana - I'm SO excited for you! Tomorrow is going to be one of the most amazing days of your life! You will be in my prayers!!
I am SOO happy for you!!! Tomorrow is going to be an incredible day. Your life will never be the same! You have so much to look forward to with your new family!!! I will be thinking about you tomorrow!
What a beautiful post, Jana! I will be praying for you tomorrow, and look forward to seeing pictures of your beautiful boys.
Can't wait! Love you!
I heard they are HERE!!!!!!!! Yea!!! Congrats to you and Matt! I can't wait to meet them in person :) We love you guys!
Post a Comment