First Family Photo
Spence and Shep are the BEST Babies! They are sleeping 3-4 hour stretches at night and only cry when they are hungry or want to be snuggled for a little bit. For the most part they are able to put themselves to sleep when I lay them down. I rock them for a minute, kiss them, and put them down. Hopefully that will continue to go so well! =)
Shepherd and Spencer could not be anymore different! My friend Amanda was the baby nurse in the OR and that was the first thing she told me when they came out. "They look nothing alike!"
Shepherd
-dark hair
-observant eyes- looks around at everyone
- loves to curl his legs and ball up (we call him our little koala bear)
-patient- I can feed him 2nd and he will wait his turn
- looks like my brother, Justin (He is already competing with Justin for the long hair)
Spencer
-light hair
-LOVES to eat (we call him my little perona because he can never get enough)
-always moving his arms and legs ( I knew this from the very beginning because he was always very active in the womb)
-has the most adorable double chin
-looks more like his Daddy, especially with the cleft in his chin
-loves to snuggle with mommy
TWINS- Having twins is a lot of work, but so much fun! I am so blessed and thankul to have theses 2 boys! I am so glad they are going to have one another to play with and grow up together. They love to lay together. When i put them in the bed, they are separate, but always scoot close together.. I LOVE IT!
7 comments:
Oh man...does this bring back memories! It wasn't that long ago for us, but it sure does seem like it. I'm so happy that Shepherd and Spencer are so healthy. You did a great job carrying them so long! They are precious, Jana. I know you'll hear this a million times, but really try to soak up every minute of this time. It really is over too soon. Congratulations to your beautiful family!
Great update, I'm amazed looking back at how much they have already grown and changed!
Hey Jan...Love all the pics !! I also love all the sweet things you have noticed about your babies...in 3 weeks! They are SOO precious. You are doing a wonderful job juggling motherhood with two newborns ...especially while you are on the mend yourself!! Love you!! Mom
they are so CUTE!!! i want to see them in person soon. they are beautiful. they are really big babies too. i am so happy. i can't wait to see them. i am so excited for both of ya'll!!!! tell both those cute babies i said hello!!!!!
Love,
Sarah Northcutt
Jana... they are PERFECT!!! I love the pictures and reading all about them. I am so impressed that you found time to update your blog! :-) I can't wait to meet them!!!
Love it! Great update! You sound so happy. It sounds like you guys are finding a groove already. I am so thankful for how well things have gone, and we continue to pray for you guys!
Shep and Spence are absolutely adorable!! And you look so good, Jana... I love being able to read updates about the you and the boys :)
I'm keeping you all in my prayers, and I look forward to meeting them one day! Enjoy taking care of those little ones
Love, Sarah Nowlin
Post a Comment