
My sweet little ones are 4 weeks old today. They are really getting big. We weighed them this morning using our friend's scale and Spencer weighs 8 pounds 12 ounces and Shepherd is 8 pounds 3 ounces. We can't believe how much they have grown in 4 weeks. They are eating every 3 hours. Spencer LOVES his food and has eaten almost 5 ounces at most feedings. Shepherd is eating a lot too, but not as much as Spencer. I am so glad they are healthy. We go to their month check up next Tuesday, and I am really looking forward to it. I am anxious to get a good report on each.
My cup runneth over...

We had a good weekend. DeeDee (Matt's mom) came to visit the boys for the first time. Shep and Spence loved having her here. She held them and sang to them. They even smiled a lot at her in their sleep. Next time she visits, they will be smiling a lot! We can't wait to see those smiles!
Here are a few pictures from the past few days...
4 Weeks old Today
Hanging with Daddy
Playtime with DeeDee
DeeDee with Shep and Spence
This is how I end up when both want to be held when I am by myself. This is how Daddy found us when he got back from Target.
Hanging out with my boys...Tex isn't sure what to think about all this
My sweet family





5 comments:
Oh my gooooodness...these are SO good....so good of all of you! Yes your cup is running over....and over and over! Love yall Mom
You handle our boys so well!
You have a beautiful family..the boys are just so beautiful...(i know Matt..boys are supposed to be handsome) but they are really just precious!!! Give them a big hug from me!!
Love Pam Smith
Thank you Jana for your sweet comment! I just love looking at your two boys!!!! They are precious! Keep the pictures coming :) And I have to say their momma is looking beautiful too!!!!!!!
I am so glad that I got to meet them the other night! They are so adorable and you are doing a wonderful job taking care of them! You look gorgeous in all these pictures! Can't wait to see you all again soon! Love, Rachael
Post a Comment