We went to the police department on Saturday to get our car seats put in. The officer was so helpful! He told us a lot about safety that we would not have known if we hadn't gone. As we drove away, we looked back in the car and then at each other and just laughed! Seeing the seats, make it so real! It was a fun moment!
Matt putting in the 2nd car seat
Wow! This is it!
Wishing I was putting a baby in...
34 weeks
Since I reached 34 weeks, we decided I could go to church services again. This might be the last Sunday. I have really missed my church family and it was wonderful to sing praises with everyone!

6 comments:
wow! thats a full jeep liberty!! ;) so thankful you've made it to this milemarker! hope to talk soon!!! we've played phonetag lately. I'm home this week I'll try and call. Hope that the dr. appointment goes well today! can't wait to hear an update! Love YOU Matt and THE BOYS!!!!
It was a lot of fun, more good times on the horizon! You look so beautiful!
Lots of love to you, Matt and the boys! We are so excited for you guys and proud of you for being the "poster child for twin pregnancy"! The car seats do seem to make everything more real... just wait till there are precious little ones along for the ride. It was great seeing you at church yesterday and I wish you the best Christmas yet! Hold on to the little guys a little longer until we all return from our travels. Ho! Ho! Ho! to Spencer and Shepherd!!!
So excited for you!!!!!!! Lots of fun times ahead! The two car seats is a very interesting sight. That doesn't really go away for a while either. I still look in my back seat on many days and think, "Gosh, I have two babies!!"
Had fun yesterday! I will miss pushing you around in a wheelchair...at Target..I bet you won't miss the "wheel bumps" into every counter and door way! Next year you will be doing your Christmas shopping pushing your little ones around!
Love you! Mom
We love your pictures!!!! You are getting so close! Can't wait to meet these two precious boys :)
Love, Brad and Lydia
Post a Comment