Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Nursery is finished!

Well we finally got the picture frames up and our nursery is now ready for 2 sweet boys! I love the way it turned out. My mom really helped it all come together. She made the curtain, bed skirts, and added a TON of fabric bows to the bumper pads. It is so special to me that she made so much of it! I can't wait to see my sweet little ones in their beds!

As you walk in the room this is the view you have. I will have the boys' pictures in the cream photo frames on each side of the window.

Shepherd's bed

Spencer's bed

Changing table


Sheri Mauck painted this canvas for the boys! She did a GREAT job! I love it!

5 comments:

lp said...

just got a little teary eyed looking at this (don't know why)! it looks so good!!!! Love you!

vicki said...

Hey Jan,

I can't believe everything is all done...time has gone so fast, hasn't it? I try to stay busy each day so I don't get so ANXIOUS! Christmas shopping helps! Room is lovely ...Love you Mom

Julie said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see it in "real life" on Saturday :-)

Anonymous said...

I am in love with this room. You have done a great job. Take care of yourself. It won't be long! Love you.
Denise

Matt said...

You did such a great job in your design!