This past Sunday, Sophie turned 18 months old. I can't believe my spunky little girl is 1 1/2 years old. Time is flying by, but I am so glad she is a snuggler! I am not ready to have babies who do not want to snuggle all the time.
SOPHIE LYNN
31 1/2 inches tall
-mama's girl
-loves to be rocked
-loves to read books..Her favorite is Go Dog Go, Llama Llama, and the Not My Books.
-very persistent- if you do not do what she wants, when she wants, she get HIGHLY upset...
-very sensitive---all things GIRL!
|
|
| does everything her brothers do |
-DRAMA! One night when I went and checked on her before I went to bed, she had her hand on her
forehead...drama girl even when she sleeps!
(mama loves it)
-has very curly hair!
-loves her brothers. If they are asleep when she is awake, she calls them and searches for them
-plays very well by herself
![]() |
| loves to play in the dirt |
-loves to pretend to have tea parties
-loves to sit on little steps and chairs
-has started to walk backwards and thinks it is SO funny
-loves to tackle and hit her brothers
-loves to take toys and RUNS from her brothers
-loves to run everywhere and be outside!
| This captures her personality perfectly! |
-can say Mama- started last week saying mommy (PRECIOUS!), bubba, dada, hey, bye bye, book, bath, Here it is, I don't know, lovie, night night, moon, hop hop (her bunny that she sleeps with), minnie, 66 (books in the bible) and I know there are more... I may add as I think more today
-Loves to run and give her Daddy a big hug!
-loves to hold hands and bring you to where she wants you
-loves to help cook, dust, unload the dishwasher
-gives kisses to everyone
| loves sweets like her mama |
-is very friendly and waves her little hand to say hey to everyone
-not very interested in learning, but understand everything I say!




2 comments:
Love that sweet girl!
That is so precious. Thank you so much for sharing all the sweet details of our sweet Sophie. She is adorable and has the BEST parents a little girl could dream of.
Love y'all!!
Post a Comment