Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 6 Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom

Boys showing us where to go
We were so excited that Matt got finished with his conference a day early and could spend our last day at Disney with us! WE had reservations at Hollywood and Vine at Hollywood Studios at 7, an hour before they opened. I was very excited about this restaurant because it had Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates, June from Little Einsteins, and Oso from Agent Oso. I don't know if my kids were tired and over it, but they were not excited about the characters, and it took a while for them to warm up.



Photo opp before park opens

Waiting in line to get in to Hollywood Studios


















HANDY MANDY! Where are your tools?

Daddy showing Shep and Spence that Jake isn't scary!











Kissing Oso! She kissed everyone!

Finally Shep warmed up right before we left!
June, where is Rocket?


















We went to Hollywood Studios mainly for the Disney Junior Show, and it DID NOT disappoint! It was GREAT! All 3 kids loved it! 





There goes Spence
S and S had a BLAST playing in the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground.






Shep climbing


They were GREAT climbers in the huge net. Spencer was SO fast!







They did it over and over again!


Thought the huge Play-Doh was so funny!























Had a fast pass for the Toy Story ride. They were a little apprehensive about it, but loved it!















They LOVED the green army man!



















After naps, we went to Magic Kingdom for one last time. The boys were so anxious to show Daddy how they could ride a BIG roller coaster!







 Ended the night with a HUGE cupcake!! Thanks Papa!









Seeing the fireworks for the last time...
(tears flowing in this picture)


It was very hard leaving that night. I knew how wonderful this trip had been, and it could be a long time before we were back. I hope I can remember their little faces, and the pure joy they showed as they took everything in. I am a true believer in Disney World and can't wait to go back again with my little family!

2 comments:

vicki said...

It was truly soo much fun! Loved being with them their first time!

Matt said...

It really was magical, you did a great job planning it all out!