Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 5- Magic Kingdom

So busy... Going to try and finish Disney posts today! We have many upcoming holiday plans to blog about...

Day 5 started out with a bang! I got a text form my mom early that morning saying that my dad had been up sick all night. We were suppose to go to Hollywood Studios for breakfast at 7. We could not get on the bus with 3 kids and 2 strollers with just my mom. Luckily I had the best travel agent in the world, and she was able to talk to the manager at Chef Mickey's so we could just ride the monorail over. I wasn't able to get reservations there before our trip, so this worked out EVEN better!!! I really wanted to eat there, so I was super excited!! Thanks Dad for getting sick!! HA!



This may be my favorite picture of the whole trip! This is how excited they were the entire time!


LOVE Shepherd's face!!


After Chef Mickey's we went to Magic Kingdom.


Driving with Papa

Dumbo with Nana

We were so excited that we found the new rollercoaster in fantasy land!! The height limit was 36 inches.. I think Spence was 36 1/2. They LOVED it!!


This was Spencer after riding it the first time! We rode it over and over!




The boys discovered a new way to ride the monorail! The loved getting on it!

After naps, we took a dip in the pool and just relaxed for a while. That night we went to Epcot for a few hours. 

No comments: