Every Sunday night before church, they have a little singing class. It has been hard to go due to afternoon naps and Miss Sophie has a hard time sitting for an hour much less 2 in the evening. But we know the boys will love it and it will be good for them...soooo last night we did it! The boys practiced singing before we left. Spencer was going to lead Jesus Loves Me and Shepherd was going to lead The Lord's Army. Shepherd changed his mind at the last minute and they both led Jesus loves me. They were so precious! I am so thankful for this opportunity for my boys to practice leading and one day will obey the gospel and be leading during church. Praising God for his many blessings this morning!
3 comments:
What a blessing indeed!
Spencer and Shepherd...you did such a good job leading your song in your singing class. We are so proud of you. I was singing right along with you while I watched it on my computer. We love and miss you.
DeeDee and PaPa
What a fantastic job.... I must say I got a lump in my throat this morning. Wonderful they can do this while they are young and won't be nervous when they get older. They are a blessing to us all.
Post a Comment