Friday, August 31, 2012

Preschool

♫ There are 7 days, There are 7 days..  




I started doing preschool with the boys this week. We have done lots of activities on and off since they were babies, but this is the first week I have actually made a lesson plan. :) ( the teacher in me can't help it!) We have bible with Sophie right after breakfast, then when she goes down for a nap we have calendar time. The boys love calendar time!




A says "ah"






Then we get in our seats and learn about letters, sounds, prewriting, cutting, gluing, counting. singing, reading and lots more. Usually we get down on the floor some too. I am excited to add extra activities as they learn more. They love "school"!










Sophie update...She is no longer a crawler...but fully walking! She is walking all the time now. I took this video 2 days ago and she is walking more stable even since then!! Such a big girl!





Poor thing as been sick all week. I'm hoping she will get completely better this weekend. It's been a long week with her crying and holding on to me this week. Yea for a long weekend with Daddy!

2 comments:

vicki said...

Love the preschool stuff!! And sweet Sophie walking..just adorable!! They are all growing up TOO fast!!! Please figure out a way to not let that happen PLEASE!!!

Love Nana

Denise said...

Sophie...how precious you are! You are walking so good now. Jana, you are doing such a great job with the boys preschool. I love all of the pictures.
Love,
DeeDee