Thursday, July 12, 2012

Where did June go?

So very upset that I didn't update in June..we were just so busy! Between traveling, VBS, and more traveling I didn't have time to update. July started with a bang with us all getting the stomach virus. We are still having some leftover effects from it and am hoping today is the day we are ALL better!

Quick update on kiddos...

Blowing kisses
This past month Sophie is crawling A LOT faster. She can push herself onto her feet but hasn't stood up yet. She has 3 teeth. She is blowing kisses all the time. She has recently started cruising on the furniture. I can't believe my baby will be one next month. She is my sweet angel!



Where have my babies gone?


Shep was so excited about his new BIG BOY bed!

The boys had their 1/2 birthday yesterday and are now 2 1/2. Shep and Spence started crawling out of their pack n plays while we were out of town, and when we got home Shep crawled out of his baby bed.
Spence is ready to be a big boy!



Handsome Shep










Guess it was time to convert to toddler beds. This was very hard on me! I love every stage that we are in, but I want to hold on to my babies forever!













Shep is talking nonstop and has reached the stage of doing EVERYTHING on his own! He is very independent. He is a great helper and helps me a lot with Sophie!






My big 2 1/2 yr old



Spence sings nonstop. I always tell people that I think Spencer wants our lives to be a musical. HA! If he is ever in a grumpy mood, we sing. We sing about everything around here!





Dee Dee and kiddos





We had fun going to Houston for Mee Mee's 90th birthday. We love all of Matt's family and it was so nice to all be together!





Papa and Nana came down to spend 4th of July with us. The boys spent the night with them one night so I could unpack and get everything in order after being gone for so long. It was a huge help!









Happy 4th of July!


We don't have anything planned for this month and I am so excited about that! I am ready to get out of the house because we have been quarantined due to sickness, but anything I want to do is low key! I am making cow outfits for Chick-fil-A's cow appreciation day tomorrow. Pictures to come :)

2 comments:

Denise said...

Darling pictures!! Can't believe the boys are getting so big. Sophie is adorable, love the picture of her blowing kisses. She is so cute. Can't wait to see the cow pictures. Love y'all.
DeeDee

vicki said...

I love the pictures...AND every single stage the kids are in...from crawling to blowing kisses...to the precious singing...(who will NO DOUBT be famous one day)..and the looong sentences ..many of them...that dear Shep is saying! They are so precious...and since you don't have alot planned for July....Nana's house has vacancies everyday.. in every bedroom...and is open for Bed and Breakfast...on any morning!!! SO COME ON!! Love you all...Mom..and Nana..:-)