I had to share this picture. Last week I had given so many baths I had lost count due to the stomach virus. Shep was feeling better and playing in his room. I was unloading the dishwasher and here comes Shep showing me what he had done. He had found the desitin and put it all over his face, hands, legs and HAIR! It was matted in his hair. I had already given Spence and Sophie a bath earlier...so what's ONE more?!?!? All before 9:00 a.m.?! In the bath he went, I washed his hair 15 times and it still wouldn't come out. IT was nasty! Guess the Maximum strength Desitin really does coat! I am hoping this next week is a lot more UNeventful!
![]() |
| Desitin is so fun to play with (this picture doesn't capture the amount that was everywhere!) |
By Thursday everyone was feeling better and we got out of the house! We love chick-fil-a and especially love free meals! We had lots of fun dressing up like cows this past Friday to get our free meal!
| Sophie wasn't thrilled with the cow nose |
![]() |
| Our little herd |
Sophie was VERY scared of the cow! Poor thing! What a fun outing with my sweet little family!
The boys love their new toddler beds. Before naps each day, I let them choose some books to read quietly by themselves before I read a few to them. The boys love trucks and I have been reading this book to them since they were babies. Shep has an amazing memory. He can remember things we do from a year ago or more. Here he is "reading" his favorite book. You may not be able to understand all of it, but he gets it almost perfect. Near the end, he realizes he missed a page and goes back. I am one proud mama!


2 comments:
Well....you SHOULD be a proud Mama!! That is amazing..and he even uses the same expressions in his voice that you use! Ha! He is so very smart! Sooo glad you have this memory saved! I am one proud Nana!
Oh, I love this!! I remember when I was in Auburn on my last visit and I came home and told Ron, " I read the book Shepherd gave me to read, and he read it with me!! "As a reading teacher and his DeeDee, I was very impressed. You are one Great Mama...and you have three precious babies. Thanks for sharing.
Love,
DeeDee
Post a Comment