Our Easter week was a lot different than what I had planned for us. We were stuck inside and couldn't be around anyone due to the lovely hand, foot, and mouth virus. We were able to have lots of fun the end of the week and enjoyed the outside.
Saturday morning we took the kiddos to Chewacla State Park on their first hike. They all loved it. Matt and I loved to hike and camp before we had kids, and are thrilled to start it back up and experience it through our little ones' eyes.
Soph loved riding on Daddy's back
Found a little waterfall
My sweet family
After naps on Saturday, Matt hid some eggs in the backyard. The boys missed out on our Easter playdate and the city egg hunt. So we just had our own. They loved it!
It was a great weekend! I love spending time with my little family and making our own traditions! They are growing up so fast and learning so much. Shepherd and Spencer are talking our ears off and little Sophie is laughing and cooing more. These are the best times of our lives!
I will leave you with my two FAVORITE pictures from this weekend...
I can hear her laughter through this picture
AND The battle of our house...


3 comments:
Love the pictures! So sweet...
It was a really fun low key weekend!
Looks like everyone had a WONDERFUL time. Jana, their Easter buckets are so cute. I love them. Sweet children and great pictures.
Post a Comment