Matt had to spend a week in Atlanta a couple of weeks ago. We went to spend Friday night with him. Friday we went to the Children's Museum. The boys LOVED exploring and playing with all the exhibits. This was the first time they have gone and done something like this. They love running free and playing.
Here are a few (ok... A LOT) pictures from the fun two days!
Sophie was loving watching the boys play!
They loved the mini shopping carts!
This was their FAVORITE part!! Fishing!! or maybe just getting wet...
Love the different personalities on the unstable bridge
Working together
There were balls everywhere and you would put them in these machines and they would drop or shoot them. SO fun!
There was a little show at the museum about Clifford the Big Red Dog and fire safety. The man asked for volunteers and Spencer hopped up and didn't even think twice about it. Shep sat there for a little bit then followed after his brother. I love how they participated so well. Here is a video of them doing stop, drop, and roll.
On Saturday before we drove home, we went to the Atlanta zoo. It was such a beautiful day and the boys loved all the animals!
My little meerkats.
Love the picture of the family of giraffes. My boys (and Soph) love giraffes.
Pointing at the birds while walking through the tree house.
My little monkey
We were very excited about the Panda exhibit!
There was a petting zoo and we loved seeing the goats up close!
Shepherd loves animals and I love this picture of him bending down to pet this sweet goat.
No zoo experience is complete without a ride on the train! ALL ABOARD!!












2 comments:
The stop, drop and roll...cracked me up! They were ALL about it, weren't they?? Great pictures and memories!!
Your fun comes from watching THEM have fun, right? Oh how I remember...and now watching the grandkids..even by video having fun...is a wonderful thing!! Love them! Mom
I have watched this video so many times. I just laugh every time. It is so neat to have this blog because some days I just come in and scroll down and look at the pictures and videos all over again. AND LOVE it every time. They are precious!! I love the stop, drop, and roll also vicki and when they start marching. SOOO funny!! Adorable.
Love you all!! DeeDee
Post a Comment