Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just like daddy

I read in my book Bringing Up Boys, how by the time children are 18 months old they see a difference between Mommy and Daddy and decide who they are like. I have really noticed that the past two weeks. The boys always copy me and what I do, but they really pay attention when Matt is home! I think it is so cute how they follow him and try and do the things he does! Shep and Spence have to be wherever Daddy is and likes to help him shut the doors and collect his shoes.

Here are a few sweet pictures of being like Daddy...



All last week we were sick. Everyone of us got a nasty cold and croup cough. We are still trying to get over the last effects of it all. Who knew you could get croup in the summer?? I am ready to be done with this mess, so we can play outside in the water! Even though they were sick, Shep and Spence are still happy smiley boys!

Found a new spot for a water break

They think it is so fun!!

1 comment:

Matt said...

I love those boys, they really push me to want to be a better man!