Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Easter Play Date

Yesterday I invited all the little ones from church over for a play date. We had a great time playing outside, decorating eggs, and having a little Easter egg hunt. Shepherd and Spencer love playing with other kids and I hope we can get together with them a lot over the next few months!

Shep and Spence with all their friends
Not all the little ones form church could make it, but we had a good size group!


The weather turned out to be great and we were able to play outside a lot!
Shep and Spence love climbing on their playset!

Blowing bubbles!

After playing outside for a while, we had a picnic inside.
What a group!

After lunch we decorated plastic eggs with stickers and then had a little easter egg hunt.
And they're off!!


Spotted an egg!

I can get it...

Spencer looking around for more.

OH NO, Shepherd stealing Trenton's egg!

I had a lot of fun decorating and planning for our play date! I forgot to take pictures of everything but here are the carrot utensils and Easter basket cupcakes I made.




1 comment:

aunt kathy said...

Jana that was so neat what you did for all the kids. I thought, wow, what a big group of kids, then you said they couldn't all come - WOW. Glad your pregnancy is going good for you. You look great.
The boys are getting so big. REally cute.
Loved all your easter ideas too.
Thanks for keeping us updated.