I can't believe my pregnancy is half way today! I am so excited! This pregnancy is really different from the twins. I forget I'm pregnant all the time, then I look down! I am actually a little bigger at this point than I was with the twins. My doctor told me this would happen, because my body was not back to normal after having my big boys! I am accepting this fact! :) I was looking back at my pregnancy pictures with the boys and at this point in time we were putting together baby beds for the boys!! We were concerned about an early delivery. I have not even THOUGHT about what to do with a girl nursery... Oh well...it will come. I will probably wait until the last minute, because Sophie's room is right now our toy room, and I LOVE having that room!
I am feeling pretty good, except VERY tired. During the twins' pregnancy, I didn't do anything. This pregnancy I am running after 2 toddlers! I guess I would be more tired! I love feeling little Sophie's movements! I have missed that. Matt felt her little kick this weekend for the first time. His first special Daddy/Daughter moment! ;)
I think we are all feeling better...hopefully. Tomorrow all Shepherd and Spencer's friends from church are coming over for a Easter play date. I am so excited! We are going to decorate eggs and have a little Easter egg hunt! Pictures to come....
1 comment:
I can't wait to meet her! That tiny little tap was exciting!
Post a Comment