Those first few weeks were a blur. I didn't know how hard it would be. I was so lucky to have my mom and matt here to help me with everything. Even then, there never seemed to be enough hands. Once we got one baby fed and situated, we had to do it all over again with the next baby. I do not know anything different, and I love it. Twins bring extra work that you couldn't imagine, but it also brings so much more great things.
Shepherd and Spencer have had one another from the very beginning. They have always had the comfort of their brother being right next to them. I loved watching them snuggle when they were sharing a bassinet.
Now that they are older, the snuggling continues but in a different way. The wrestling is beginning and I love every minute of it!
I get told all the time when I am out, "Better you than me!" and I completely agree!
I am so blessed that I have these two boys in my life!


4 comments:
The new "snuggling" sure is getting rough, but it is and has always been so much fun having two!
God knew what you could handle!!! They are so stinking cute!!
Totally agree! Cannot even imagine not having the two Jana! It is truly SOO much fun..and they keep us laughing, don't they? So sweet...Just love love the pics of the bassinet days...they were so sweet...and still are!!!
Jana that makes me want to cry! That is so sweet! I cant believe they are going to be one! You are such a wonderful mommy! Yvette and Anna and I were talking about how if anyone can handle it with easy, YOU can!
Post a Comment