What a wonderful day we have had today! One year ago today, Shepherd and Spencer came into our lives and made everything so much more fun! I remember how excited Matt and I were that day. So much has changed for the better this year.
I know I said I would try and post every day this week about their birth, but running after 2 boys and planning their party has consumed all my time this week. I will update on their little personalities this week too.
Here is all the fun we had today!
Matt didn't have to go into work till lunch because of the weather. So we started off the birthday by going to Chick-fil-A in our NEW carseats! They love being able to see us and Mommy LOVES being able to see them. I don't know how I will drive for looking at them in the rearview mirror!
Nana, Papa, and Justin came down to see us on our birthday.
Mommy and Daddy got us new big chairs for our birthday! We love sitting in them!
So much fun!!
Love my brother!
THE SMASH CAKE
The only smile we got from Spencer was when he was getting away!
I love how different their little personalities are!
We had a great day with our one year olds!! We love you Shepherd and Spencer!



6 comments:
Happy Birthday again..my sweet Shepherd...Happy Birthday ...sweet Spencer...we love you both so much.
Nana and Papa
So adorable! I'm starting to see a lot of Jana in Shepherd, and Matt in Spencer! They're both so cute! Glad they had a happy birthday!!!
I think Spencer woke up that morning and said I want to look older! He's changed so much in your pictures just all of a sudden. Have fun with your TODDLERS and bye-bye to expensive formula!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I love all the pictures of their special day! They are such sweet boys and have two wonderful parents! Love the chairs :)
Happy Birthday to your boys! I found your blog on Multiples and More and was instantly hooked as I am also expecting twin boys (ours are identical). I love looking at the pics and it is making me really excited for the future =-)
That picture of you holding them is going in my office, what a fun year it was!
Post a Comment