This week...
Shep- saying "dada", pulled up on the exersauser last night, played patty cake on Thursday, and has been playing peek-a-boo all week with his lovie. He is rolling around to get places more. I am sure he will be crawling in the next few weeks. He would rather stand up and cries until you let him pull up. Maybe he will skip to walking?? Am I ready for that?
Spence- officially crawling the army crawl. He has been scooting and rolling for a while but he is now crawling straight and fast. He says "dada" and "mama" and does not like to be alone this week. Every time he is by himself in a room, he cries until he sees someone. My sweet attached little boy!
WOW! A big week!! I am loving my growing boys!!!
1 comment:
Almost crawling... oh my!!! Get ready for a whole new world! Have fun!!! :-)
Post a Comment