Thursday, September 2, 2010

ARE YOU READY???



FOR SOME AUBURN FOOTBALL????



Lets play some football!

The first football game is this Saturday. I can't wait to take Shepherd and Spencer to their first tailgate on Saturday. We will take them to at least 1 game this season, but we will wait until it gets a little cooler. We will go on campus and grill out with friends from church. I can't wait!!

Spence has got his game face on!

Ready to drive to the tail gate... I told them they were just a few days too early!

Ready to play


Hope you have a great AUBURN football weekend!

7 comments:

vicki said...

There are no words!!!! the bottom picture should be on the front of a posture selling in J & M!!!!!!!! I love it love love it!! Dad will flip over this!! hahahah!!!!

The Phelps said...

Cute pictures! We are ready for football, too. I love the pic in your previous post of the grandkids singing to your mom. Adorable. I hope you are doing well!

Laura said...

So cute!! I love the one where they are "saying" War Eagle!! :-)

Ann said...

You have to find a auburn frame to put that last one in! It is SO cute. Can't wait to come down for some games and to take Wes to his first one! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! Those are so cute. I love it. WAR EAGLE.
Love you all.
DeeDee

aunt Donna said...

The boys are precious but I just had to say ROLL TIDE!! How was their first tail gate party?? Love y'all and hope I don't get deleted from further updates. Love, aunt Donna

Lani said...

They are tooo cute!!