Last weekend Matt and I planned our first weekend away together since our boys have been born. We were so excited and ready to have a little break. We got to Chattanooga after lunch, checked into our hotel, went to a movie, and out to eat. Then... we headed back to Birmingham. The whole time we were gone, I was in close contact with my mom. Spencer started to get a stomach virus. My poor sweet boy was so sick. I was sad that our trip wasn't able to happen, but I wanted to be there for him! We came back to Auburn, but left Shepherd with my parents. I wanted to try and keep them from both getting it. I also wanted to be able to have my full attention on taking care of Spencer. It was the first time the boys had been apart...it made me sad. Shepherd had the full attention on my mom and dad and was loving it!! Every video and picture I got of him showed him so happy! I was so glad because it was rough at our house with little Spence! Shep came back on Sunday, and Spencer is doing much better. He still isn't 100%, but we have survived our first stomach bug!
We got this push car and the boys LOVE it! It has really helped keep us sane this week. I push the car, while I pull the wagon. We go around the neighborhood a lot. We even take turns and push the car around the house. They love it!!
They don't like to stop. Here is them telling me to GET GOING!!
2 comments:
I'm so glad Spencer is doing better! Congratulations on making it through your first stomach bug! Love the picture of the boys' in their little car and wagon! Too precious!
I hate that we had to cut the trip short, but Spencer sure was sweet when he wasn't feeling good!
Post a Comment