In 2 days the twins will be 7 months old. I feel that they have accomplished so much this month. They are both sitting up on their own. I can put toys around them and they can pick them up and entertain themselves for a little while. They still fall down, but have really come a long way.
As they play in the middle of the den, I have begun having to referee. Shepherd wants to have any toy Spencer has. He stares at the toy, begins to stretch out his long arms to finally get a grasp on it and take it from Spencer. This morning Shepherd fell to his stomach from sitting up, rolled over to Spencer and grabbed the toy in Spencer's hand. Spencer is laid back and has not complained yet about it. He is more concerned about where I am located in the room.
Spencer is saying "Mamamama". He really only says it when he is upset, but I think he knows he is calling to me. :) The exersaucer has become one of their favorite toys. They can pull themseleves to a standing position to better reach the toys.
They got puffs for the first time this month. They are not really crazy about them. Shepherd will eat one if he can put it in his mouth. If I just stick it in there, he gags. He is our independent one. Spencer has more trouble putting them in his mouth, but will eat it if I stick it in there. We try and have puff practice to work on those fine motor skills
It has been so hot lately, but there were a couple of cloudy afternoons and we were able to get some shots of us playing in the backyard.
They love riding in their wagon!
Pick me up out of the grass please!
Lets go for a ride!




3 comments:
They really are growing up so fast, I think that picture of Shepherd thinking in the wash pan is one of my favorites of him and Spencer's big smile is always so sweet!
They are adorable! I love the pictures in the wash pan!!!
I can't even handle how cute they are. Love you and hope you're doing great!
Post a Comment