I shed a few tears today when I realized that they are now closer to being one than a newborn...
BUT...every stage we get to is SO much fun! They are my precious babies!
My little "observer" was trying to read the sign as soon as I put it up.
Shep, CAN YOU BELIEVE WE ARE THAT OLD???
5 comments:
Tell them to stop growing! Aunt lp hasn't even snuggled them yet!!!!
They're growing up so fast but it's so much fun! It's hard to remember what we did before we had them.
They are just so cute!!! I love Spencer's expression in the last one. I love that Shep is studying the sign, too. Isn't it so funny to already see their little personalities shining through?
:-) Enjoy! We are only a little over a week away from birthday number two around here. It has flown by.
Time goes so, so fast! They are sitting up SO well! Things always got some easier for me when the babies started sitting up-seems like they are more content doing that then they were on their back or tummies! Hope you guys have a fun weekend!! Jenn H
Jana these pictures crack me up!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them...of course Shep is trying to read it!!!
and Spences expression is priceless!
Post a Comment