Monday, November 23, 2009

30 WEEKS!

20 weeks vs 30 weeks

I am so glad 30 weeks finally got here! I thought I was in the 20's forever!! A lot of people have been asking for belly pictures so here they are... I have grown a lot since 20 weeks.

We are busy getting ready for the holidays! I can't believe they are here, because that means the time is getting closer and closer for Shepherd and Spencer to be here. The boys are really moving a lot lately. Spencer's movements are actually becoming uncomfortable...I don't think he sleeps a lot anymore because he is moving ALL the time. Shepherd does not have as much room, so his movements are so different. I went to the doctor today and everything looks good. No dilation. YEA! I am still having contractions, but they aren't doing anything right now so that is great! Back contractions are the worse! Lets hope those don't continue the rest of the time.

I can't wait for them to get here. I am hoping I at least get to 34 weeks, which will be the week before Christmas. My house is already decorated for Christmas, so I won't have to worry about that.

Nursery pictures will be posted as soon as Matt hangs the final picture frame. =) Hopefully that will be today! Who knows how much longer before I am posting pictures of my sweet little ones. For now, I want them to stay right where they are!

Wow..Ive gotten big!

Am I as big as the tree?

This time next year, we will only have ornaments on the top half of the tree!

8 comments:

lp said...

you look sooo cute!

Julie said...

You look great! Very cute, and just all belly! Countdown time is here!

vicki said...

"oh my goodness!".... Dad said...Forget about the DOUBLE helpings!!! hahahah

Just kidding!! You look beautiful! Double blessings for sure...can't wait!! Love all the pics! Now go rest..and keep those little ones in a LEAST another 4 weeks!!
Love you...Mom and Dad ;-)

Anonymous said...

You look so so cute Jans! Can't wait to see what your sons look like...I know they will just be precious and perfect! Praying that you keep those boys in til Christmas! I agree with your mom...go rest and relax! Happy Thanksgiving... :) Love you, Audge

Laura said...

Jana, you look so cute! You are almost there! Can't wait to meet Shepherd and Spencer!!! I don't want to read anything about those babies coming before 34 weeks!!!!! Feet up! :-)

Anonymous said...

Jana, you are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I want to rub that belly! THANK YOU for posting pics for those of us who can't see how cute you are in person. So happy for you that you are getting so close!!! Can't wait to hear the great news that the boys are here. Love you! Jenn H

Pamela said...

Hey You BEAUTIFUL Jana!!!! Keep those baby boys cooking for a little while longer!!! According to Nana they need to develope something in their ear!!! She reads too much!!!! Put your feet up while you can..because it will be the LAST time you can for a long time!! hahah...send Matt our love too!!!

Pam Smith

Sheri Mauck said...

Jana! I was here! Love it! You have grown a lot since 20 weeks. It won't be long now!