Sunday, January 6, 2013

What a great end to 2012

Merry Christmas
We had a fantastic Christmas with our family and friends. I told myself I am going to do better at blogging this year, but it is already January 6 and still no Christmas update...

Before we get to the many pictures, here are a few special sayings and memories from my kiddos..

-As we were driving past Dean Road Elementary, where I used to teach. I told the kids that I used to teach little kids there. It was quiet for a moment, then Shepherd spoke up and said, "Please don't go to school mommy. I would miss you and I would cry." Talk about tearing up! I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with my sweeties! He has said it a few more times and I remind him that I am staying home with him.

-Shepherd and Spener both tell Matt "I miss you when you leave and go to work Daddy". They love their Daddy!

-At the table, Sophie loves to get Spencer going. She will scream at him and wait for him to scream back. Then she giggles and they do it back and forth. What a blessing they are to one another!


More elf Fun:


 Peter Pan left magic beans to be planted. The next morning chocolate chips and candy canes had grown!


Peter Pan is so silly!
The boys made Christmas cookies and cards for our mail lady and UPS man. 

COUSINS!
 Christmas at Nana and Papa's
Very into the gifts this year!




LOVED his trains!

Loved his batman car!






The boys didn't mind "helping" Sophie open her gifts.


I absolutely LOVED watching my little girl opening her presents this year. She has become SO girly! (I love how Batman is in the background)

LOVED his umbrella!

LOVE these 3!




Sophie was very into Christmas this year. She loved finding Santa everywhere. She would say "HO HO HO". SO cute. She still does this, everytime she sees a man with a beard.
Waiting on Santa


Was so excited that Santa brought back their tractor that they had found in the garage earlier that week....















Are all about some firetrucks!




"These are to see far away"

Sophie wasn't sure what to think at first, but quickly got so excited about her new toys!
























What Christmas morning isn't complete without a little candy!?


The boys LOVED getting games  and puzzles this year! 

Christmas with Mee Mee

Sophie loved spending time with Ryker in Houston.
These 2 became big buds while we were out there!

Zoo with Dee Dee!

1 comment:

vicki said...

Loved the pictures and especially the video of the tractor and Sophie singing! It all went by so fast but how I LOVE my family and feel so humbled by the blessings God has given in my family. I love you all so very much.

Mom