Thursday, October 4, 2012

These are the best times of our lives

This morning was one I wish I could bottle up. All the kids slept a little later (7:10). So everyone was in a good mood when they woke up. Then we all snuggled on the couch. I want to remember having each of my boys on my sides, giggling, telling me they love me, and taking turns kissing my cheek. What a wonderful blessing God has given me-- my 3 kiddos, and the opportunity to spend each day making memories.









On another note, we have 8 days until we go to DISNEY!!! We are sooo excited!

2 comments:

vicki said...

Love this!! Spencer of course was talking away...wasn't he saying "they wook like Justin, Mommy" ?? Wonder what he was looking at?? haha!

Denise said...

Oh, that just melts my heart!! What a special little video you will treasure forever. What a cute and creative way to count down your days to Disney. Y'all will have so much fun!! AND we can't wait to see you at the beach.
Love you all.