Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December Fun

I love this time of year! It is so exciting seeing how much fun Shepherd and Spencer are having with the extra activities we are doing. We started doing the Elf on the Shelf this year. I am not getting into it as much as I will next year, because the boys are so young. The elf just moves to diffferent locations each morning. Although this morning he did roll the corner of our den. The boys weren't sure about what to think about that and kept saying "Elf MESS!". It is so fun to watch them search for "Elf" each morning. Yes, his name is "Elf". Next year I will let them come up with a new name.

The elf made a mess

What are we going to do with that elf...

The boys LOVE Christmas lights and were having a blast when we put up our Christmas tree. They were great helpers and identified each color of the lights!

Daddy's little helper

Red, Yellow, Green...

In awe

I made the boys a felt Christmas tree with their own ornaments. It is a great way for us to practice our shapes and colors. (Thank you pinterest!)


I found the red star! (stars are our favorite shape right now)

I love all our Christmas outfits! It is so fun to wear special clothes! Here are my sweeties before church.