Saturday, August 13, 2011

Now for the Waiting Game

Sophie's room is complete! I wanted to make a few more things and I finally finished it all. My goal was to just have a sweet girly room. I am not a huge fan of a lot of busy things in a nursery. We were very fortunate that Julie kept Caroline's bedding in such good shape, so we are using Sweet Caroline's stuff for Sweet Sophie! :) I still can't believe that she is going to be here within the next two weeks. WOW!

We are ready!

The frame I made for over her changing table. Pictures will be added when she is born.


My sweet baby girl's name

Her bed with Caroline's cute bedding

To hang all the bows! I just hope she has hair!

Ready to rock my sweet girl

Her dresser that mom and I got at an estate sale and added Hobby Lobby knobs.

Now for the big question.....when will she come??

2 comments:

Jenn said...

It's just perfect Jana! Getting excited for you!!

Matt said...

still waiting...