Last week, I went up to my parents house to just get away. The boys love spending time with up there and playing with Nana and Papa. They love to play all the time, and when we are up there they always have plenty of people to entertain them.
We always spend time with Caroline and Jackson when we are there. This time, the boys really are playing and love to watch Jackson. Before long they will be chasing him.
Nana bought the boys their first pair of big boy shoes. They are pulling up and I know they will start trying to walk soon, so I wanted to go ahead and get them used to shoes. Matt and I are going to have to start a savings fund just to keep these boys in shoes. Thank you Nana!!
Dee Dee and Ron came to visit us for a weekend! I am so glad they got to spend some time with the boys! We had a blast with them.
We have had a fun couple of weeks visiting with friends and family, now on to the holidays!!!
I heard Christmas music in the store the other day and teared up thinking about my first holidays with my sweet boys! I can't wait!!!! They make everything so MUCH MORE fun!


2 comments:
all these pictures are so adorable!
Love love the pics!! I still can't believe the HUGE kiss Jake gave me ..I can still hear the SLURP!! Love the ones of Caroline and Jackson and their matching shirts!! That was a fun day!
Great pictures of Kyle and Spence reading the book! All of them are so good! What a great story book with all the updates for them ...and YOU to read one day!..Keep those "get-a-ways to Bham coming!
Love you Mom
Post a Comment