Sunday I had my shower with church ladies here in Auburn. It went so well. I am so blessed with great friends. They have been here with me through hard times of wanting a sweet baby and now they showered me with love in celebration of my 2 little ones. It was wonderful! Here are a few pictures from a fun day!

Cutest cake ever! The theme of the shower was "two peas in a pod".

Beautiful table

My sweet family!

Great friends that were hostesses

Everything was decorated and so cute! I got to keep those adorable outfits and bibs!!

Adorable outfit from Lindsay! Has the cutest moose on it...and of course there were 2 of them!

My sister got me my boppy and it had peas in the pod on it. GREAT for the party! Although, there were 3 babies in the pods...don't think I could handle that! Isn't Caroline precious?? She was the best helper!

Auburn outfits for next football season! So adorable from Holly!

Justin and Papa bought the boys onsies with "Shep" and "Spence" on them. Love their nicknames!!!

1st car seat!! Thank you hostesses!!!

Sarah Norman made Shepherd and Spencer quilts. She is so sweet! They will look great in the nursery!!
Thanks to my church family for everything!! Everyone was so generous!
On Tuesday night I had another wonderful shower in Birmingham with friends from Vestavia....pictures coming tomorrow~
5 comments:
It was such a beautiful shower, and your friends are so sweet. And the cake was awesome! Caroline had a lot of fun helping you open presents :-)
I love all of the pictures.AND Julie--Caroline is darling...I bet she had FuN helping Aunt Jana. What beautiful quilts and all the darling little outfits. LOVE IT and I am so EXCITED!!
Denise
It turned out so cute! The cake looks great! They did a great job with decorating! You look fantastic! I wish I could have been there! Can't wait to see more pictures! I love you so much!!! And miss you tons!
Jonathan and Tanya have already given us an AL onesie. We'll have to get pics of the 3 boys together in their outfits. AU and AL cousins, and they'll still love each other! haha :)
I got that same Boppy...SO cute! Hopefully, by the time I use that Boppy, my baby will have a name! :/ ...still looking...
Post a Comment