Matt and I went to a Halloween party. I was 2 buns in the oven and he was the baker. We weren't going to go dressed up and then at the last minute, I wanted to go as something...so I made a mini stove. We had a blast! I sat in my chair the whole time and watched all the kids run around. Next year I will be holding 2 little ones. I am already thinking about what they should be next year...I can't wait to dress them up.
This month has been very eventful...contractions have started! We spent last Sunday night at labor and delivery. My contractions were pretty strong and at the hospital coming every 2 minutes. I was checked though, and everything was ok. I just have to take it easy and be careful. The boys were doing good with strong heartbeats. The triage nurse was laughing at how much they were moving. We could hear them on the monitor. We are wanting to keep these boys in as long as we can!
I am so glad November is here! I have my church shower tomorrow and then another shower in Birmingham on Tuesday! That means that it is getting closer and closer! The nursery is coming together and almost complete! I am so excited to see all the boys' things in their room.
Shower pictures to follow...
2 comments:
I love it!! Jana, you look beautiful. I can't wait to see pictures from the shower.
Denise
What a cute idea for a costume! Can't wait to hear about the showers. Call whenever you have a minute to talk and feel like it. Love you!
Post a Comment